Created on 3 April, 2023 • Rules • 274 views • 9 minutes read
General and technical questions: email@example.com
The term "services" means a service provided through the iuve.md web service with the appropriate functionality (the ability to create a "website", the use of a widget with direct buttons to enter instant messengers, but not limited to this).
Your access to and use of the Iuve.md services/application is subject to your consent to and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users who access or use Iuve.md/App and Services.
By accessing or using Iuve.md, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of the terms, you do not have access to the Iuve.md services.
You represent and warrant that you are of the age at which you are eligible to use Iuve.md in your country of residence/citizenship, but you must be at least 16 years of age. If you are under this age, please do not use Iuve.md. In addition, you may not access or use the Iuve.md services/application if your access to or use of Iuve.md is prohibited or contrary to any applicable local, state, national or international laws and regulations. You must notify us immediately of any change to your right to use Iuve.md.
Paid plans are based on a monthly or yearly subscription. If you have activated any paid plan that is available for activation now or has been available in the past and entered your card details (or used your PayPal account), every month or year the system will automatically charge an amount equal to the cost of the selected paid plan from your cards. The amount that will be debited from the card at the selected tariff can be viewed on the plans page in your personal account.
Payment will be made until you cancel the subscription through the personal account of the platform. After canceling the subscription, as soon as the paid subscription expires, the account will be automatically switched to the free version, the functionality of the paid plan will be disabled, and you will not be charged for the iuve.md service.
The cost of the paid tariff can be viewed in your personal account on the website https://iuve.md in the tariffs section.
Subscription terms are subject to change. Carefully study the information specified in your personal account and read the letters that come to your e-mail.
Notices and restrictions
Iuve.md may contain Content specifically provided by us or our partners. Such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by us, you agree not to modify, copy, crop, scrape, rent, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on such Content, in whole or in part. You must comply with and maintain all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the site.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use Iuve.md for any purpose prohibited by these Terms of Service.
You do not have to:
– take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers) infrastructure;
- interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Iuve.md services or any activity carried out on Iuve.md;
– circumvent, circumvent or attempt to circumvent or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to Iuve.md (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Iuve.md);
– launch any form of autoresponder or “spam” on Iuve.md;
- use manual or automated software, devices or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Iuve.md Services;
- collect or clean any content or personal data from the Iuve.md services;
- otherwise take any action in violation of our rules and policies. use software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to damage or gain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information owned by us or any third party;
- post and / or distribute pornographic materials, as well as propaganda of pornography and child erotica, as well as advertise / offer prostitution / intimate services / intimate escort services using the opportunities provided by the Site / Services / Application;
- post and/or distribute links to various offline or online casino sites using the opportunities provided by Iuve.md;
– use Iuve.md for phishing and fraudulent purposes;
- offer for sale goods or services that violate the laws of the country in which the activity is carried out. The service has the right to refuse service without explanation;
- distribute any other prohibited information, including information that is harmful to the health and / or development of children, including extremist materials, as well as those aimed at infringing on human rights and freedoms on the basis of race and nationality, religion, language and gender, inciting to committing violent acts against a person or inhuman treatment of animals, calling for the commission of other unlawful acts, including explaining the procedure for the manufacture and use of weapons, narcotic drugs and their precursors, etc. using the features provided by Iuve.md;
- commit other illegal actions, including obtaining unauthorized access to confidential information, its distribution, illegal access to computer information, use and distribution of malware for computers;
You must not (whether directly or indirectly):
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Site/Services (including, without limitation, any application), except to the limited extent to which applicable laws expressly prohibit such a limitation;
- modify, translate or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services;
- engage in or use any data collection, robots, scraping or similar methods of data collection or extraction;
- copy, rent, distribute or otherwise transfer any rights you obtain under this Agreement.
Access to Iuve.md is provided "as is", "as available", but we do our best and take all reasonable technical and legal measures to ensure your safe use of our site, as well as to ensure the security and lawful use of the information you provide.
We are not responsible for criminal, illegal, negligent acts or omissions of any third parties related to the use of Iuve.md, whatever such acts.
In the event of a court case, it will be considered in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Moldova in the relevant court for compliance with jurisdiction.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms of Service will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Failure by either party to exercise any right provided herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any additional rights provided herein. Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms of Service does not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce that or any other part of these Terms of Service. Waiver of compliance in any particular case does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Administration will not under any circumstances be liable to you under any legal theory for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential, special, punitive or other damages, including, without limitation other than loss of revenue or income, loss of profits, pain and suffering, emotional stress, cost of replacement goods or services, or similar damage suffered or suffered by you or any third party that arises in connection with the services (or their termination for any reason). even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Administration is not responsible for any content posted on or available through the services (including claims of infringement of rights associated with this content), for your use of the services, or for the behavior of third parties in or through the services .
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under this Agreement if such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
We provide a 14-day money back upon request of the client. This rule only applies to the first subscription payment. Further subscription payments are non-refundable. To receive a refund, please contact our support team or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postal address: Moldova, st. Aleco Russo. 24/2